Questions To Ask The Plumbers Before You Hire
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Finding a Plumber and other Plumbing topics.
What questions do I need to ask plumbers I am interviewing?
If you're talking to a few different plumbers and trying to decide who to hire, it's helpful to know what questions to ask so that you can best make your decision. This is our list of top five questions to ask plumbers you're considering hiring:
- Does the plumber handle residential repairs or perhaps specialize in construction and remodel? Make sure the plumber you're talking to is qualified to do the work you require. If you need a specific type of job done, ask about your plumber's specialty.
- What types of materials your plumber will be using for repairs? You'll want to know what will be replacing your existing fixtures or plumbing.
- How long your plumber has been in business? You don't want to deal with someone who has little experience in the plumbing industry.
- Does your plumber guarantee the work to be done? A guarantee is important in case you have any problems in the future with the repair or replacement done by your plumber.
- How long the plumbing project will take? The length of time will have an impact on your pocketbook as well as the length of time you need to set aside for the repair or plumbing project.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.